Friday, July 17, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

Four years ago today I married the love of my life. Its crazy how fast time flies. It seems like yesterday, but it was almost 13 years ago, on my first day of high school, that a boy sat next to me in PE. He said hi, but that was it. He sat there for the entire class period not saying a word while I chatted with our mutual friend. When I got home from school my mom asked me, how was your day? Did you make any friends? Meet any cute boys? I was not boy crazy, I was very shy and never really talked about them. When I responded with my day was fine. A really cute boy sat next to me in PE. I think we all knew we were all in for a ride.

Who would have thought that boy would turn out to not only stay in my life for 13 years, but become my husband and the father of my child. There's a Taylor Swift song called Fifteen and in it she says that when you're fifteen you don't realize you'll do greater things in life than dating the boy on the football team. Taylor got that one wrong for me. The greatest thing I have ever done in my life was date the boy on the football team. He is my best friend, an amazing husband and father and has given me a beautiful life that I could only dream of having.

Happy anniversary, Husband. I love you more than words can describe. Hailey and I are so incredibly lucky to have you as our person.

















No comments:

Post a Comment