Sunday, February 28, 2016

14 Weeks



How far along? 14 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Down 3 lbs officially.
Maternity clothes? I don't know why I even packed them away!
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Not great, Hailey isn't feeling well and had a bad night last night. But I've been waking up on my own anyway.
Have you told family and friends? Yep.
Miss Anything? My hair again.
Movement: I can feel a little fish swimming around sometimes.
Food cravings: Ice cream!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of everything. Especially the bread aisle at the grocery store.
Have you started to show yet: I didn't think so, but after looking at this bump pic it looks like it.
Gender prediction: I don't know! I'm calling baby a boy but we'll find out March 19th!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I don't think I've been moody this time around, J may say otherwise, but I don't feel it.
Looking forward to: Finding out gender!!

We had an OB appointment on Friday and got to see the baby's heart beating briefly on the grainy ultrasound. Everything looked great, (aside from my weight loss and nausea that will hopefully correct itself soon) we don't go back for 6 weeks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment