Monday, May 23, 2016

25 Weeks

We have a name! 

How far along: 25 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Up 8 lbs!
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Good.
Miss anything: Seafood...
Movement: She's been doing some painful somersaults.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. 
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks and pain at my c section scar. 
Have you started to show: Yep!
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: In. But it's looking like it wants to pop. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happiest.
Best moment this week: Getting to see my little hiccuping girl on the ultrasound at my OB appt!
Looking forward to: Getting Baby J's room all set up and ready for her!

I had my OB appointment and glucose test this week, I passed my test! Eat all the sugar! We are super late at posting this weeks pic, we procrastinated and then had some technical issues with J's phone. (Guesses on how much long before he switches to Verizon? He threatens about every other day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment