Monday, July 4, 2016

31 Weeks


I'm so late with this it's not even funny.

How far along: 31 weeks.
Total weight loss/gain: 13 lbs at my last appointment, who knows now.
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: I've been waking up several times a night, my body getting itself ready for that I guess?
Best moment this week: Watching Baby J's dance parties in my belly.
Miss anything: Nope.
Movement: She definitely moves more than her sister. Hopefully that means she's head down and has more room to flail her limbs.
Food cravings: Jamba Juice and Chinese food still.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing, even smells haven't been giving me a hard time lately.
Symptoms: Tired, my toes looked a little swollen tonight.
Have you started to show: Yes.
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: Flat.
Happy or moody most of the time: So happy.
Looking forward to:  Our family pictures/maternity pictures this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment