Sunday, August 7, 2016

36 Weeks


How far along: 36 weeks.
Total weight loss/gain: 23 lbs.
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Sleepy. 
Best moment this week: Seeing my girl on the ultrasound!
Miss anything: Being comfortable.
Movement: She's still wiggling and kicking me like crazy.
Food cravings: I want all the seafood!! Joe's Crab Shack and Red Lobster have had commercials on 24/7 lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Symptoms: Mainly this weird pain that we are calling sciatica but really aren't quiet sure what it is.
Have you started to show: Yes.
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: Still hanging out flat.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!!
Looking forward to: Having this baby!

I had my 36 week check up this week. We confirmed Baby J is still head down, but we also scheduled a c-section for around my due date just in case she doesn't decide to come on her own. Crazy that we will get to meet this girl in three weeks or less! 


No comments:

Post a Comment