Saturday, October 13, 2018

It's a...

Another GIRL!!! We are so excited to expand our little Santopadre Sister Squad!


How far along? 17 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Up 2lbs.
Maternity clothes? Loving them!
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Both girls sleep has been off since my bedrest situation, I'm so tired. 
Have you told family and friends? Yep, the girls are so excited and keep asking "mama you got a baby in yo tummy?"
Miss Anything? Energy and not feeling awful All. The. Time.
Movement: I can feel a little fish swimming around sometimes. 
Food cravings: Everything sweet and sugary. All other food is disgusting at this point.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Better question is what doesn't make me sick. 
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: I knew it was a girl from the get go this time!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I don't think I've been moody, J may say otherwise, but I don't feel it.
Looking forward to: Our next appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment