Sunday, December 23, 2018

7 Months



How far along: 7 months.
Total weight loss/gain: 12 lbs total.
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Ugh, between waking up to pee a million times, my aching back and Hailey's new found night stalking tendencies, mama needs more sleep! 
Best moment this week: We finally got the baby's room semi cleaned out and ready. The girls love to go play in there now. I love watching my two big girls be BFF's I can't wait to see how #3 mixes in.
Miss anything: Sleep, being comfortable.
Movement: This girl is a mover, more than both my big girls combined. It feels like she's doing laps in my belly.
Food cravings: No real cravings, aside from ice cream, which I always crave pregnant or not.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specific.
Symptoms: Tired, sore back, pain when baby moves.
Have you started to show: Yes.
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: Flat.
Happy or moody most of the time: Mama's always happy.
Looking forward to:  Meeting this sweet girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment