Sunday, June 7, 2015

38 Weeks


How far along: 38 weeks.
Total weight loss/gain: 20 lbs.
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Pretty good.
Best moment this week: CFA is over!!!!
Worst moment this week: Going to our PRE-OP appointment where my doctor had no idea I had tried the version, no idea what time I should be at my c-section, and as I found out after I called Labor and Delivery, he didn't even schedule my surgery!!
Miss anything: I'm going to miss being pregnant and having her all to myself inside me all day everyday.
Movement: It's moving into creepy territory, you can literally see which body part is where when she moves now. Oh, yep, there's a foot, there's her head! 
Food cravings: I'm just starving in general.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at the moment.
Symptoms: My belly is officially uncomfortable, there is no more room. Every little movement is painful.
Have you started to show: Yes.
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: Still flat.
Happy or moody most of the time: I'm not gonna lie, I've had more than one meltdown this week. Emotions are running' high!
Looking forward to: Finally getting to see what our girl looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment