Sunday, May 31, 2015

37 Weeks



How far along: 37 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Up 18 lbs.
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Not great or terrible, although last night I slept hard for 8 straight hours.
Best moment this week: Best and worst moment was wrapped up in one. The version was terrible but we got to see our girl on the ultrasound a lot. She's so big! I can't wait for her to be out here in the world with us!
Miss anything: Being comfortable.
Movement: Sooooo much these last few days. We definitely freaked her out doing that version. She is kicking my left side like she's trying to bust out and her little head is back in the same position and banging into my ribs constantly.
Food cravings: Sweets, I've been wanting sweet drinks like strawberry lemonade. I am usually a water only girl.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Been feeling pretty good.
Symptoms: Rib pain, tired, sciatic pain, contractions.
Have you started to show: I'm pushing maximum density.
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: Flat.
Happy or moody most of the time: I wouldn't call it moody, but super stressed and emotional over this breech/version/c-section situation this past week.
Looking forward to: Meeting our girl in a week!!!!

We went to a wedding last night and had to sneak in a picture of the two of us all dressed up. It's probably our last picture as a family of two. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment