Friday, May 8, 2015

34 Weeks.


How far along: 34 weeks!
Total weight loss/gain: 14 lbs.
Stretch marks: Not yet...
Sleep: Ugh.. I fall asleep great but wake up a million times.
Best moment this week: Taking our maternity pictures!
Miss anything: Being comfortable.
Movement: She's been something else lately, limbs sticking out everywhere. This morning J said "she's definitely up to something in there."
Food cravings: Strawberries and fruit. And ice cream, but I always want ice cream so I don't think that actually counts as a pregnancy craving.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Forgetting to take my iron pills apparently makes me feel super sick and almost pass out at the nail salon. Gotta remember those bad boys.
Symptoms: Heartburn, Braxton Hicks, back pain, so so tired.
Have you started to show: Apparently not as much as I think I am. If one more person tells me "You don't look big enough to be due next month" I may have a meltdown.
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: Still flat.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Meeting our girl! I probably wouldn't consider myself a patient person, so these next few weeks are going to seem sooo long!


No comments:

Post a Comment