Sunday, May 17, 2015

35 Weeks


How far along: 35 weeks.
Total weight loss/gain: Up 14 lbs.
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: I've been so tired. I can't get enough sleep.
Best moment this week: Getting our house painted! We're starting to not look like those neighbors anymore!
Miss anything: Not being tired.
Movement: Lots. She LOVES her daddy's voice. So freaky, she moves towards the direction of it when he's talking to her.
Food cravings: Food!! I have been absolutely starving this last week or so. Lord help me at my weigh in on Friday.
Have you started to show: Yes.
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: Still flat.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! Although CFA studying is testing my happiness/patience.
Looking forward to: Meeting this girl!!! I just want her so badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment