Saturday, May 2, 2015

33 Weeks


How far along: 33 weeks.
Total weight loss/gain: 14 lbs total!!! I gained 9 lbs between my 28 and 33 week appt!!!
Stretch marks: Not yet..
Sleep: Pretty good. I keep waking up on my back these past few days and freaking myself out (you're not supposed to sleep on your back while pregnant).
Best moment this week: Watching Emmeline Grace's ballet! She was only on stage for a minute but she was so grown up and adorable! We're so proud of all the hard work she put into that performance!
Miss anything: Being comfortable. :(
Movement: Oh this girl is already giving me a run for my money. She is ready to do things her way on her time.
Food cravings: Nothing really.. although french fries sound really good today :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been feeling queasy lately but I think hormones are more to blame than any foods or smells.
Symptoms: Back pain, rib pain, queasy, Braxton Hicks, super painful kicking, HEARTBURN, ACID REFLUX!
Have you started to show: Yes.
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: Still flat.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our pictures on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment