Thursday, April 23, 2015

32 Weeks



How far along?: 32 weeks.
Total weight loss/gain: 5 lbs. I'm sure I've gained 10 lbs in these last few weeks though.
Stretch marks: Not yet..
Sleep: Pretty good. Waking up a few times.
Best moment this week: Every night J reads Goodnight Moon to my belly and the girl goes crazy! You can see her little body parts flailing around. I'm sorry to say I think she's got her mama's grace and coordination already.
Miss anything: Nope :)
Movement: Soo much! She's a ninja.
Food cravings: Seafood!! I want Chevy's shrimp fajitas.
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Nothing in particular.
Symptoms: Lightheaded, queasy, headaches, Braxton Hicks like crazy.
Have you started to show?: Oh ya. The bump was so big yesterday. On our walk J looked over at me and said "wow, you're so big". Haha only during pregnancy would that not send me into a meltdown.
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: Still flat.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Our maternity pictures next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment