Friday, April 17, 2015

31 Weeks


How far along?: 31 Weeks
Total weight loss/gain: 5 lbs as of last appointment but I have a feeling I am not going to be happy with myself at our next appt.
Stretch marks: Nope. Fingers crossed still.
Sleep: Pretty good, allergies have me waking up a few times.
Best moment this week: Our baby shower!!!
Miss anything: Nope :)
Movement: Soo much. I wish she would find a new sparring partner other than my right ribcage.
Food cravings: Just ice cream which isn't pregnancy related.
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Not really, I've gotten a lot better about chicken lately. My Goldfish crackers still taste like cheese though :(
Symptoms: Rib pain, hip pain, and today I have been having what we think are Braxton Hicks contractions. They were coming every 15 min for a while but seem to be calming down now.
Have you started to show yet?: Ya..
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out?: Still flat.
Happy or moody most of the time?: Sooo happy!!
Looking forward to: Meeting our girl!! I am so ready for her to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment