Friday, April 3, 2015

Baby Girl Has A Name

Well it's official, we have a first name! Name plaque for the wall in her bedroom has been ordered and I received the most adorable personalized fabric from Pick Your Plum yesterday! I have to figure out how to get my sewing machine working properly so I can turn it into a blanket for... Hailey! The spelling is our compromise. I have given my parents such grief my whole life about the spelling of my name (I always wanted something "girly" like Korie or Cori) so I was determined to have an "i" in my daughter's name. Husband decided that spelling it "Hailie" like I wanted was "stripper spelling" and that like Chris Rock says, his job as a father is to keep baby girl off the pole (click here to watch). So we settled on Hailey. We are still mulling over the middle name, we have three top contenders right now. I think it may be a game time decision because we each keep changing our mind on which is our favorite.

Here is a picture of our fabric!


And although we haven't received the personalized wall plaque, here is the sample picture from Etsy..



No comments:

Post a Comment