Thursday, March 26, 2015

28 Weeks


How far along?: 28 weeks.
Total weight loss/gain: My scale today said I am up 4 lbs since our 24 week appt. Our 28 week appt. is tomorrow so we shall see for sure.. about 7 lbs total I think.
Stretch marks?: No stretch marks yet. But I do have purple claw marks all over myself from itching so much.
Sleep: Not terrible, but not great lately.
Best moment of the week?: We got a whole bunch of house stuff taken care of this week, new window in the girl's room and ceiling fans/lights installed in her room and the extra bedroom. Everything's coming together!
Miss anything?: Being comfortable.
Movement: She is a little ninja, sometimes she moves so much it hurts!
Food Cravings: Coffee! And ice cream! Strawberries! Anything sweet or chocolatey.
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Poultry..
Symptoms: Itching!! And BACK PAIN - I woke up this morning in so much pain. Husband looked like he was going to take me to the ER. I got up, sat on the couch and ate some strawberries, she started dancing around, and the pain went away. So she must have been sitting on a nerve.
Have you started to show yet?: Girlfriend is out there! I don't even realize how big I am. I keep trying to squeeze through places I normally have no problem fitting through.. not happenin' anymore.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Belly button in or out?: Flush. I don't think it's going to pop out but who knows.
Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy! So so tired lately though. I sat down on the couch yesterday and fell asleep for like 10 min, I didn't even realize it.
Looking forward to: Meeting our girl!! Only 12 more weeks. I just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment