Thursday, March 5, 2015

25 Weeks


How far along?: 25 weeks. 
Total weight loss/gain: 3 lbs. 
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: Little iffy this week, but still pretty good. 
Best moment this week: J got to feel the late night dance party that went down in my belly Tuesday night. :) 
Miss anything?: Energy. 
Movement: Lots! 
Food Cravings: Coffee! I want a peppermint mocha frappuccino sooo bad! Or an iced coffee. Or a regular cup of coffee!!
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Poultry. 
Symptoms: Back pain and hip pain this week. 
Have you started to show yet?: Yes, I had three people notice I am pregnant this week! 
Gender: Girl!!!!
Belly button in or out?: Oooh.. it's getting pretty shallow.
Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Getting the girl's room put together! I bought some baskets and frames for her wall yesterday. 

Had my glucose test today.. keeping my fingers crossed that I passed! I don't know if I could make it without sugar for the next 15 weeks! (Glucose test tests for gestational diabetes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment