Thursday, February 26, 2015

24 Weeks



How far along?: 24 weeks. 
Total weight loss/gain: 2 lbs. (I get weighed again tomorrow.) 
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: I LOVE sleep! 
Best moment this week: Feeling what I think may be baby hiccups :) 
Miss anything?: Energy. 
Movement: Lots! 
Food Cravings: Not really a craving, more of an addiction. We made the mistake of buying chocolate covered almonds at Costco on Saturday. Even J is eating them like crazy and he never eats sweats. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Poultry. 
Symptoms: Back pain, hip pain, and upper belly pain. (Like where my actual stomach is. It feels like my organs are all getting squished in there.) 
Have you started to show yet?: Yesss
Gender: Girl!!!!
Belly button in or out?: Shallow. But definitely in. 
Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Tomorrow's appointment! Hope we hear her heartbeat on the Doppler again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment