Thursday, February 5, 2015

21 weeks


The belly is getting so big it cut off some of the chalkboard! :) 

How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb. 
Maternity clothes? For sho
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep is fabulous! 
Best moment this week: Seeing her kick on the outside! 
Miss Anything? My appetite and not being lightheaded. 
Movement: So much movement and so strong lately!
Food cravings: Strawberries I guess. I've been eating a lot of them these last few weeks. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still mainly poultry.  
Have you started to show yet: No doubt about it now.
Gender: Girl!!! 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired. 
Looking forward to: Deciding on a name! I thought we had one locked down but now we're not sure. 

I should add a new line for symptoms. I have had the worst hip pain this week. I've played through pain in my day, but this hip pain is on another level! And there's no popping Advil and rubbing Icy Hot on it like back in the good ol' days. Yes, I'm one of those women that won't take any medications, even the ones they say are safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment