Friday, January 30, 2015

20 Weeks

Well it has been quite a week. Our water heater went out Sunday night, so we have been without hot water for FIVE days. Long story short, home warranties aren't all that they are cracked up to be. But in the end we got a new water heater for cheap, and are super grateful my parents live so close and let us use their shower every night. ALSO, my terrible cold is pretty much gone and I'm feeling a lot better! 



How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb. 
Maternity clothes? Yess. 
Stretch marks? Not yet. 
Sleep: Sooo good now that this cold is almost gone. 
Best moment this week: Getting to see baby girl twice this week and hearing that both ultrasounds looked normal!
Miss Anything? My energy still. 
Movement: I've felt some big movement this week. 
Food cravings: I'm not craving anything, but I am getting my appetite back. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mainly just poultry
Have you started to show yet: Oh ya! 
Gender: Girl!!! 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired. 
Looking forward to: Getting the girl's room all set up in the next few weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment