Thursday, January 8, 2015

17 weeks


How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Yeppers
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Soo tired. J has had to call and wake me up the last two days. 
Best moment this week: Baby girl loves strawberries! I've eaten them three days in a row and she swims around like crazy afterwards! 
Miss Anything? My hair. And not being lightheaded. 
Movement: She is swimmin' around in there! 
Food cravings: Seafood! Those Red Lobster commercials get me every time. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Poultry still. I've been lightheaded and very gaggy the last few days. 
Have you started to show yet: She's pretty out there now. Hopefully it doesn't just look like I've ate too many carbs still. 
Gender: Girl!!! 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and super tired! 
Looking forward to: The next ultrasound Jan. 26th! I'm like a junkie I just can't get enough of seeing her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment