Friday, January 16, 2015

18 weeks


How far along? 18 weeks. 
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs. (I weighed myself on our scale today and it still said zero lbs gained.) 
Maternity clothes? Yess. 
Stretch marks? Not yet. 
Sleep: Pretty good. I've had a bad cold that has made it a little iffy. 
Best moment this week: Getting my hair and nails done! Ahh I feel like me again! And yes, J was on board. After a lot of research we decided there wasn't any risk to baby girl. And just to make sure I only did highlights so nothing touched my scalp. 
Miss Anything? My energy. 
Movement: Lots of movement this week! 
Food cravings: I hate food. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Poultry for sure and food eating in general has become a chore. 
Have you started to show yet: Oh ya! 
Gender: Girl!!! 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Sick and tired. 
Looking forward to: Our Dr appt on Tuesday. Hopefully we get to hear her heartbeat on the Doppler this time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment