Thursday, January 22, 2015

19 Weeks

Well we decided that instead of me putting on clothes and makeup and acting like that's how I looked all week, we would get real. I have been horribly sick for over a week now, I haven't gotten out of my jammies or put make up on. So here is my real 19 week picture. Not enough energy for a cute chalkboard, hopefully I'm feeling better and can make up for it next week! 



How far along? 19 weeks. 
Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb. My dr assures me this is totally normal/fine. 
Maternity clothes? I'm not gonna lie it's been jammies and sweats exclusively for a while now. 
Stretch marks? Not yet. 
Sleep: Pretty good. I wake up really early with this cold. 
Best moment this week: Seeing our girl! She is a little ninja moving around in there. 
Miss Anything? My energy, my voice, not coughing and throwing up. 
Movement: Lots of movement! 
Food cravings: I still hate food. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything
Have you started to show yet: Oh ya! 
Gender: Girl!!! 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Sick and tired.. Still.  
Looking forward to: Monday's anatomy scan! At this ultrasound they check out all of baby girl's organs and measure all her parts to make sure everything's ok. Fingers crossed for good results and a healthy growing girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment