Tuesday, January 20, 2015

2nd OB Appointment

We had another OB appt today! Everyone was more concerned with my cough than my pregnancy tho.  First of all I got to wear this super hot mask so I didn't spread my cooties to anyone else, which also made me breathe my own hot germy cough breath. Gag! 


Then they did a Whooping Cough swab. Sounds like no big deal right? Well to obtain this swab sample they stick a plastic wire thing UP MY NOSE and down into my throat! You can imagine how fun that was. My doctor then used her Doppler to check for our girl's heartbeat and couldn't find it, again. Dr. swore that she heard her swimming around and for us  not freak out while she went to get the ultrasound machine. She started the ultrasound and sure enough our girl was flipping and flopping and her little heart was beating away. And Dr confirmed that our girl IS a girl! Maybe at our next OB appointment we can just go straight to the ultrasound and save me a heart attack! 

Kind of a blurry picture but here she is!! Hopefully we'll get a better picture of her next week at our anatomy scan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment