Monday, January 26, 2015

Anatomy Scan

We made it through our anatomy scan today! Full disclosure, I had a stage five freak out driving there. I was so afraid something was going to go wrong and I melted down. Poor Husband deserves a medal for dealing with me. I pulled it together quickly though, we checked in, we're waiting in the waiting room and effing Dateline is on with a very graphically sad story about a little girl. So ya... Not a great start.. But the scan went well!

Our ultrasound tech was great! We got confirmation again that baby girl is a GIRL! She was not in the mood to have her picture taken today and would not roll over or move her head up. But after a LOT of pressure and poking on my belly we got measurements of all her limbs, 10 fingers, 10 toes, perfectly shaped head and nose, the prettiest big lips, two kidneys and a full bladder, her heart and brain. She weighed in at 11oz and was measuring 1 day ahead of schedule. Feeling so relieved and thankful now!

Here are some pictures from today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment