Thursday, February 12, 2015

22 Weeks

Does that mean I can blame her for all the Hershey's kisses I've eaten this week? 

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb. 
Maternity clothes? They're definitely all that fits me now. 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleep is fabulous, except for the hip pain. 
Best moment this week: I sneezed hard unexpectedly, she went crazy afterwards! It's like she was saying what the heck was that mom? Stop it! 
Miss Anything? Nothing I can think of at the moment. 
Movement: Lot's of movement, it's almost painful at times :/ 
Food cravings: Sweets! I bought pink and red Hershey's kisses for "decoration" they have yet to make it to the candy dish. And.. The Girl Scouts came by our house last weekend with a wagon full of cookies! It's like they could smell the pregnant lady. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just poultry, although I'm not a fan of broccoli lately either. Weird.
Symptoms: Hip pain! It's like I'm 50 Cent been hit with a few shells now I walk with a limp.
Have you started to show yet: She's out and proud now. 
Gender: Girl!!! 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired. 
Looking forward to: Our next appointment. Can't wait to see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment