Monday, February 16, 2015

Nice night for an ER visit?

Last night we had a nice late night trip to the emergency room. Saturday I started running a fever, we called the advice nurse and she said to just keep an eye on it and take some Tylenol. That seemed to help keep it down for a while but around 7 o'clock on Sunday it spiked, then I threw up, and off to the ER we went. After about a gallon of blood drawn, by a questionably qualified phlebotomist, my own OB appeared in my room. She happened to be in the hospital and saw I was in the ER so she came down, checked my vitals, and examined me. I got a flu swab which may have been more painful than the whooping cough one if that's possible. In the end we think it's either a sinus infection or the flu. J seems to be struck by the same thing, so it's lots of rest, fluids, and not much else until further notice.

We all knew I'd be a problem all pregnancy long.

And just to allow for your own assessment of my phlebotomists skills.. My hand today after last nights blood draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment