Thursday, March 19, 2015

27 Weeks


How far along?: 27 weeks. 
Total weight loss/gain: 3 lbs. The big weigh in is next Friday.. whomp whomp.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: I can't wake up this week. J has had to call and text me to make sure I'm awake. 
Best moment this week: Getting the girl's room PAINTED and a bunch of stuff ordered for her room, including her name plaque for above her crib! 
Miss anything?: Energy. 
Movement: Tuesday she was dancing like Lionel Richie, All Night Long. 
Food Cravings: Coffee Coffee Coffee. And ice cream, I know I am packing on the pounds now that I'm back on the ice cream train. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Poultry. Poor Husband figured he would get a lot of Chik Fil A with a pregnant wife.. nope. 
Symptoms: Hip pain, back pain, trouble breathing.
Have you started to show yet?: It's getting so big!
Gender: Girl!!!!
Belly button in or out?: Still flush.
Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Starting all of our classes the first week of April. We're taking Baby Care, Childbirth Preparation, Breastfeeding, and Late Pregnancy/Hospital Tour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment