Thursday, March 12, 2015

26 Weeks

I passed the glucose test! That means 14 more weeks of sugary goodness! I failed my iron test though :( My iron levels were in the high range of normal at my 9 week appt. Baby girl is sucking all the iron out of me as she grows bigger and stronger! It doesn't seem like too big of a deal,  I just need to take an extra iron pill daily. 
Not the greatest picture but Hanny was so cute wanting to be in the picture we had to include him! :) 

How far along?: 26 weeks. 
Total weight loss/gain: 3 lbs. (So hungry lately tho, so I'm sure I'll be packing on the pounds soon.)
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: Pretty good. So tired still.
Best moment this week: Realizing this is my last week of the second trimester!!
Miss anything?: Energy. 
Movement: Lots! 
Food Cravings: Still coffee... oh how I miss you coffee!!
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Poultry. 
Symptoms: Hip pain, trouble breathing, upper belly pain, tiredness. 
Have you started to show yet?: Love the bump!
Gender: Girl!!!!
Belly button in or out?: We're officially flush. 
Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy! 
Looking forward to: The third trimester and meeting baby girl!!

We are babysitting Saydee and Handsome this week so we used Grandma's chalkboard. (BTW looking for a better name than Grandma for my mama. Gotta get something cute since we've already got a Nonie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment