Saturday, March 14, 2015

God Made Girls

I heard this song on the Today Show the other day and got teary thinking how perfect it was for my sweet girl. So while Husband was doing all the heavy duty work today, I played with my chalkboard.

We painted the girls' room today!!! After literally 10 paint samples purchased we found the two perfect colors for Sweet Baby S's room! Husband worked his booty off to get it done (because he wants to be left alone to study tomorrow, but he still gets full credit). It is exactly what I envisioned! The pictures don't do it justice. The pink has sparkles in it! I still have an idea for grey sparkly polka dots above the crib but that is for another day.

Obviously I'm not much of a help, but with the windows open, fan going and a mask on I was allowed to help with the tape and trim.


Once the rolling started I left to get the pink paint and came back with In N Out. :) 


J usually hates when I take pictures of him while he's working. But I think he'll be happy with my paparazzi ways looking back in a few years. 





And the finished product... (for now)






No comments:

Post a Comment