Friday, April 10, 2015

30 Weeks


How far along?: 30 Weeks
Total weight loss/gain: 5 lbs.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: So tired, but have been waking up several times a night.
Best moment this week: Getting the name plaque for Hailey's room and so many other amazing items for our girl!
Miss anything: Being able to get up from a sitting position without help.
Movement: Oh ya.
Food Cravings: Ice cream and strawberries still.
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Poultry, broccoli, and my favorite Goldfish crackers.
Symptoms: RIB PAIN! Oh baby girl has some body part lodged up under my rib, I keep saying she is going to Bella Swan me and crack a rib from the inside soon.
Have you started to show yet?: I am large and in charge.
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out?: Flat as a pancake.
Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy and grateful.
Looking forward to: My baby shower!!! I can't believe it is actually here.
Not looking forward to: Turning... 27! Ahhh.... I'm old, like for the Earth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment