Saturday, May 23, 2015

36 Weeks


How far along: 36 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Up 18 lbs.
Stretch marks: Not yet...keeping our fingers crossed.
Sleep: Pretty good, besides all the late night potty breaks.
Best moment this week: J's work threw him a surprise baby shower on Monday! They did so much for us and J felt very appreciated for all his hard work.
Miss anything: Being comfortable :(
Movement: A lot. Now that we know she's breech I feel like she's been trying to flip herself for weeks but is stuck in my ribs.
Food cravings: Anything sweet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, I've been feeling pretty good in that department lately.
Symptoms: Rib pain, Acid reflux, my belly is just all around uncomfortable.
Have you started to show: I went to the mall to get some makeup today, and the girl helping me said I looked like I was ready to pop! Totally made my day!
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: Still flat.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! But super anxious about this breech situation.
Looking forward to: Getting this whole flip vs. c-section thing sorted out.


No comments:

Post a Comment