Thursday, March 31, 2016

18 Weeks


How far along? 18 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Find out April 12th, but according to the home scale I've gained a lb or 2.
Maternity clothes? I may never return to regular clothes.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping hard lately.
Have you told family and friends? Yep.
Miss Anything? Seafood!
Movement: Yes! J got to feel her the other night!
Food cravings: Still not loving food.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything.
Have you started to show yet: I think so! However, I think when I'm hauling Hailey around I still probably look like I just haven't lost the baby weight yet!
Gender: It's a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy.
Best moment this week: Feeling baby #2 kicking from the outside and Hailey started giving kisses out!
Looking forward to: Our next US!

No comments:

Post a Comment