Wednesday, April 6, 2016

19 Weeks


How far along: 19 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: According to our home scale I've gained the 3 lbs I lost back.
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: I've slept hard this week. 
Miss anything: Nope.
Movement: We've got another wiggle worm on our hands. She's everywhere, hopefully she has a better sense of direction than her big sister at the end though!
Food cravings: Sugary drinks again just like with Hailey. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've felt pretty well this week! Knock on wood. 
Symptoms: I had some really bad back pain to start off the week. 
Have you started to show: I think I'm looking super pregnant, but our neighbor looked shocked when I said I was pregnant today. So maybe I just look like I need to lose the baby weight still! 
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: In. But it's looking weird this go round. I think it may pop. 
Happy or moody most of the time: According to my husband I am being "sensitive".
Looking forward to: Seeing our girl this weekend at our anatomy scan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment