Sunday, April 17, 2016

20 Weeks


I have totally dropped the ball this week. Not only did we take this picture nearly a week late, I am also wearing the same outfit as last week. Maybe I'll just pretend I need new clothes. We had Baby S #2's anatomy scan this week! Everything looked great and we confirmed that she is still a girl! Now for a name... 


How far along: 20 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Gained the 3 lbs I lost back plus 3 more!
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Pretty well, aside from Hailey's 4-5am wake up calls I've been getting.
Miss anything: Nope.
Movement: She's a wiggle worm.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, I've been great this week.
Symptoms: Nothing really.
Have you started to show: I think I officially look pregnant now.
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: In.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: I need to start getting my act together. This baby girl needs some things purchased and Hailey needs a first birthday party planned!

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment