Sunday, June 5, 2016

27 Weeks

(Still a week late, but at least the chalkboard looks better.)

How far along: 27 weeks.
Total weight loss/gain: about 10 lbs.
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Not great lately. My Fitbit says I was awake twice and restless 17 times last night....
Best moment this week: The late night dance party in my belly the other night. We got some video of JJ dancin' like crazy.
Miss anything: Nope.
Movement: So much! You can see my whole belly moving.
Food cravings: Jamba Juice! I could drink it everyday.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at the moment.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks.
Have you started to show: Yes.
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: Still flat.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!!
Looking forward to: Celebrating big sister Hailey's 1st birthday this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment