Sunday, June 12, 2016

28 Weeks


How far along: 28 weeks.
Total weight loss/gain: About 10 lbs I think, we find out for sure on Tuesday.
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Hard, I've been so tired lately. Can't imagine why...
Best moment this week: Big sister Hailey turned ONE this week!!
Miss anything: Nope.
Movement: This girl is a mover and a shaker.
Food cravings: Jamba Juice still, Baby J loves fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, I've been pretty lucky this time. I don't know if it's just because I have to be fine this go 'round or what but I haven't been gaggy in weeks.
Symptoms: So much movement, and I get out of breath very easily.
Have you started to show: Yes.
Gender: Girl!!!
Belly button in or out: Still flat.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!!
Looking forward to: My OB appt and hearing Baby J's heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment