Thursday, December 11, 2014

13 Weeks






How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Maternity yoga pants to replace my "frumpy" sweats. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Excellent
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby S flopping around on the ultrasound. 
Have you told family and friends: Family, yes. Working on our Christmas card. 
Miss Anything? My poor hair :( "you look so good with that blonde hair and those black roots it's like not even funny!"
Movement: I'm a hypochondriac so now that I know baby is moving in there I think I feel things.  
Food cravings: All the salt! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Currently our stinky refrigerator. 
Have you started to show yet: looking pretty chub. 
Gender prediction: Boy! We got the go ahead for the 3D gender ultrasound in three to four weeks! 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Happy or Moody most of the time: We should probably direct this question to husband :) 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender! 

No comments:

Post a Comment