Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Chalkboard Announcement

After the second ultrasound where we got to see the heartbeat I got up the courage to create my first chalkboard baby art. This is what I imagined making to announce to J that we were pregnant. In all honesty, I did create this while he was at work and when he got home presented it to him with a "Ta Da! Yay us, we're pregnant!" even though we had known for about a month at this point.








Here is my very first "bump" pic at 9 weeks and 3 days.



How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 2 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Sweatpants are all that fits me right now.
Stretch marks? No.. knock on wood.
Sleep: Sleeping like a rock.
Have you told family and friends:
 Family, yes. 
Movement: 
Not yet. I'm pretty sure anything at this point would just be gas.

Miss anything? Getting my hair and nails done.
Food cravings: Salt and Carbs. That's not really that different from usual tho.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything. Smells especially. Non-stop gags.
Have you started to show yet: In the morning no, by night time my bloat makes me look 5 months along.
Gender prediction: Boy!
Belly Button in or out?
 In
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy and anxious.
Looking forward to: Getting another ultrasound!!

No comments:

Post a Comment