Friday, December 19, 2014

14 Weeks






How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs. I don't go to the doctor again for 5 weeks so this will be zero until then. (At which point we may discontinue this portion of the exercise!) 
Maternity clothes? Maternity yogas still.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not as great this week, but still pretty solid. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes! Officially sent out the Christmas cards. 
Miss Anything? My hair. :( 
Movement: Not yet. 
Food cravings: French fries! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random smells and the steam in the shower. 
Have you started to show yet: I'm definitely getting the look of "is she getting fat or is she preg?"
Gender prediction: BoyWe find out January 3rd!! 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm not proud to admit.. I've had my moody moments this week. Note to self- chicken pot pie is in the same boat as pot roast with J. He doesn't like it so don't throw a fit when he won't eat it! 
Looking forward to: Christmas!! My favorite time of year. And... Finding out if we've got a he or a she 2 weeks from tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment