Saturday, December 27, 2014

Nursery

Ahh I can't believe I'm already posting this for all to see but.. I've started planning the nursery! Our home is a mix of neutral colors so Baby S's room will follow suit. Since it took so long to get this baby cookin' I've had the crib picked out for a while.

The Larkin from Pottery Barn! I'm thinking white for a girl and grey for a boy. Isn't it beautiful? LOVE!

I am a big fan of chevron print, but we do have chevron curtains in the living room so not sure if it'll go in Baby S's room too.






We want to do a grey and white color scheme and add pink or blue/green accents depending on gender. Birds/animals creep me out in baby rooms so we're gonna steer clear of those. And if it's a boy, even though husband and I love sports, we're going to TRY to not plaster the walls with baseball and football everywhere. But if it's a girl it's going to be pretty hard for me to resist a whirlwind of pink, glitter, and tutus everywhere! Hmm... A pink glitter accent wall perhaps? We can't wait for our 3D/4D ultrasound to see if baby is doing well and what the gender is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment