Saturday, December 27, 2014

15 weeks


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Yes! Oh everyone should consider maternity jeans. They are life changing. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Excellent, I've been SOO tired. After taking a 2 hour nap in the day I still conk out by 10pm. 
Best moment this week: Christmas! So much fun.
Miss Anything? My pretty hair. Not only can I not color it, apparently the "beautiful pregnancy hair" is a myth. Mine is falling out by the handful. 
Movement: I've had some major stretching pains and some sharp "kicks". 
Food cravings: French fries! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Poultry, even just looking at it. 
Have you started to show yet: After looking VERY skinny to start the week, I'm starting to show a little more. 
Gender prediction: Boy! We find out Jan. 3rd!
Belly Button in or out? In 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly just tired. 
Looking forward to: Seeing Baby S again and finding out if we're having a she or a he! 

No comments:

Post a Comment